Noun(1) uncastrated adult male horse
Adjective(1) constituting the full quantity or extent; complete(2) constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged(3) (of leaves or petals(4) (used of domestic animals
(1) Note that this trick does not reduce the size of your file as a whole or make your entire sales content load faster.(2) For one eerily glorious moment in time, the whole entire world seemed to be completely silent.(3) Even in the case of severe damage to the entire intestinal wall, tissues seem to regenerate well.(4) I nod and look around to see broken glass covering the entire room.(5) When one scholar violates that trust, it damages the legitimacy of the entire academy.(6) One tiny mistake could take weeks to undo, a larger error could cause the entire ship irreparable damage.(7) Projecting growth over a whole century for the entire planet is just plain silly.(8) It was finally Saturday, which meant the entire group had a whole day of freedom on their hands.(9) The head teacher says that their entire budget for the whole of last year amounted to $16.(10) The fiber needs to be inspected along its entire length for damage before use.(11) This Agreement embodies the entire understanding of the Parties as it relates to the subject matter hereof.(12) This sounds like entire supposition, and I would like to know what reasoning is behind it.(13) As a result, individual lives, families, and entire cultures have been damaged by sin.(14) For an entire day, the whole village gets ready by hunting and cooking and such.(15) I am afraid that a whole country, an entire people, will be destroyed for nothing.(16) The lack of pricing power is cramping business and could end up damaging the entire economy.
(1) entire world :: ప్రపంచం అంతా
(2) entire family :: కుటుంబం మొత్తం
(3) entire day :: మొత్తం రోజు
(4) entire row :: మొత్తం వరుస
(5) entire length :: మొత్తం పొడవు
(6) entire column :: మొత్తం కాలమ్
(7) entire journey :: మొత్తం ప్రయాణం
1. whole ::
2. intact ::
3. absolute ::
4. full ::
5. integral ::
6. stallion ::
1. diffuse ::
2. divided ::
entire, entirely, entirety
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You want the ENTIRE horde to stop?
For how long?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
He has literally been
crying his ENTIRE life.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
Entire life behind bars.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
when our ENTIRE bedroom
is filled with Star Wars toys?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
I've been on trial for that my ENTIRE life.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: entire
Meaning and definitions of entire, translation in Telugu language for entire with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of entire in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "entire"
What entire means in Telugu, entire meaning in Telugu, entire definition, examples and pronunciation of entire in Telugu language.