Noun(1) the concentration of attention or energy on something(2) maximum clarity or distinctness of an image rendered by an optical system(3) maximum clarity or distinctness of an idea(4) a central point or locus of an infection in an organism(5) special emphasis attached to something(6) a point of convergence of light (or other radiation(7) a fixed reference point on the concave side of a conic section
Verb(1) direct one's attention on something(2) cause to converge on or toward a central point(3) bring into focus or alignment; to converge or cause to converge; of ideas or emotions(4) become focussed or come into focus(5) put (an image
(1) Katsukoii slowly turned a knob, which indicated that she was adjusting the focus .(2) But James would also narrow the focus to concentrate solely on the moral gains of unrequited love.(3) To adjust focus for targets at different distances, most optical devices move one or more of their lenses closer to or further from the focusing point.(4) He adjusted the focus of the lamp and watched Clark's face contort.(5) We keep our focus by concentrating on efforts on the goods and services we are strongest in.(6) The RFU's ├ö├ç├┐Impact├ö├ç├û strategy will be the focus of all activity to increase participation.(7) Breman's central focus is on the working poor at the bottom of Gujarat's society.(8) The focus and directrix of a parabola were considered by Pappus.(9) We believe our evaluation to be rigorously designed, with a defined focus and clear objectives.(10) an opportunity to focus research on the health needs of the population(11) the study will focus on a number of areas in Wales(12) The curve of the meniscus between the fluids can be altered with currents sent through the tube, which changes the focus of the lens.(13) Jani gasped, and her brown eyes lost their focus as she concentrated.(14) Your face is frozen to an oval miniature, glistening, out of focus .(15) I relish the hours when my entire focus isn't concentrated on breathing.(16) Likewise, the securing of ownership of Hearts has been the focus of interest in the Edinburgh club.
(1) focus on :: దృష్టి
(2) focus group :: అభికేంద్ర సమూహం
(3) in focus :: దృష్టి లో
(4) main focus :: ప్రధాన దృష్టి
(5) out of focus :: దృష్టి మరలిన
(6) focus in :: కేంద్రీకరించండి
(7) lack of focus :: దృష్టి లేకపోవడం
(8) focus point :: ఫోకస్ పాయింట్
(9) focus ring :: దృష్టి రింగ్
1. center ::
2. emphasis ::
3. subject ::
4. focal point ::
5. nidus ::
సూక్ష్మజీవి సంపర్క స్థలము
6. stress ::
8. bring into focus ::
దృష్టి లోకి తీసుకుని
9. concentrate on ::
11. concentre ::
12. rivet ::
focus, focused, focuses, focusing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Focus is important.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
We need to FOCUS on
what we know is inside there.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
Focus? I haven’t been more FOCUSed
in all my life.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
Can we FOCUS on what we're talking about?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
Skyler, l can't even FOCUS on--
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: focus
Meaning and definitions of focus, translation in Telugu language for focus with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of focus in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "focus"
What focus means in Telugu, focus meaning in Telugu, focus definition, examples and pronunciation of focus in Telugu language.