- శిఖరంఆక్రమించిందిగరిష్ట స్థాయికి చేరుకుంటాయిశిఖరాలుpeaky
Noun(1) the most extreme possible amount or value(2) the period of greatest prosperity or productivity(3) the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development(4) the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill(5) a V shape(6) the highest point (of something(7) a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes
Verb(1) to reach the highest point; attain maximum intensity, activity
(1) Even outside the peak hours, the traffic heading between the north and south of the city is tailing back.(2) I along with many other men occasionally wear a hat with a peak to protect my eyes from the sun's rays.(3) The Transylvanian Alps in the central region contain the highest peak , Mount Moldoveanu.(4) He has a skill as an electrician which is in peak demand.(5) The project at peak employed some 3,500 workers; more than fifty percent of the current workforce is from Point Fortin.(6) Eventually, however, the peak of the curve is reached, and further increases in stress cause a decline in performance.(7) As the horse was at peak fitness and would have been full of himself, Sheeran prescribed mild sedation to avoid the risk of the horse injuring himself when undergoing treatment in the hydrotherapy unit.(8) His personal assets stood at more than 600 million yuan at their peak .(9) Kitted out in his team-issue polo shirt, the peak of his baseball cap shading his outdoor complexion, short sleeves revealing the power in his forearms still.(10) A ponytail of strawberry blond hair hung casually below the reversed peak of her baseball cap.(11) Before I quite realized what was happening, one rose up in an oddly shaped peak and slapped me on the side of the head.(12) At its peak , about 60 workers were involved with the project, which took a little over a year to complete.(13) By April 6, 1919, the agitations were at their peak .(14) The sweet spot is defined by two lines near the peak of the curve.(15) It is cone shaped with a depression scooped out of its peak .(16) There are options worth exploring to reduce this peak demand.
(1) peak season :: పీక్ సీజన్లో
(2) peak time :: క్లిష్ట సమయము
(3) peak hours :: రద్దీ వేళలు
(4) off-peak :: ఆఫ్-పీక్
(5) peak power :: పీక్ శక్తి
(6) peak performance :: అత్యద్భుత ప్రదర్శన
(7) peak load :: తారాస్థాయి
(8) peak hour :: రద్దీ సమయం
(9) highest peak :: శిఖరం
(10) peak period :: శిఖరం కాలంలో
1. summit ::
2. mountain ::
3. brim ::
4. height ::
5. vizor ::
6. bloom ::
7. tip ::
8. pinnacle ::
9. extremum ::
10. crest ::
11. acme ::
12. reach its height ::
దాని ఎత్తు చేరుకోవడానికి
13. top out ::
14. maximum ::
1. bottom ::
2. nadir ::
peak, peaked, peaking, peaks, peaky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This article says the PEAK age for making
a Nobel Prize-winning discovery is 40.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
English to Telugu Dictionary: peak
Meaning and definitions of peak, translation in Telugu language for peak with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of peak in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "peak"
What peak means in Telugu, peak meaning in Telugu, peak definition, examples and pronunciation of peak in Telugu language.