Noun(1) an open way (generally public(2) a way or means to achieve something
(1) the shipment of freight by road(2) the economy is on the road to recovery(3) He is the great model of the free artist who follows his own, unimproved road .(4) there's a hole in the road(5) follow the road(6) Follow this road 1 1/2 miles northwest out of town to the Larson farm on the west side.(7) His crisp white Greek Revival house still stands at a curve in the main road , momentarily blocking the bay view as you drive past.(8) Two projectors set up in front of a crumbling assemblage of wood shacks beamed dual images of the gangs onto a ten-story housing project as the inhabitants of the barrio formed a crowd in the middle of the road .(9) a country road(10) For example a neutrally grey road surface illuminated by sunlight falling through green foliage may be violet; but its local colour remains grey.(11) Clara had to walk in the road to avoid black plastic rubbish sacks(12) they waited for a clear road at Hellifield Junction(13) he had to work in a road about six feet wide(14) Doubling their latest annual dividend suggests they're well on the road to recovery.(15) the low road of apathy and alienation(16) The bottom line to this week's two-step is that Zoellick and Lamy have a long road to walk before they get back to Doha.
(1) on the road :: రోడ్డు మీద
(2) road trip :: రోడ్డు యాత్ర
(3) road sign :: రహదారి గుర్తు
(4) toll road :: సుంకం విదించు రహదారి
(5) main road :: ప్రధాన రహదారి
(6) the road :: రోడ్డు
(7) road map :: రోడ్ మ్యాప్
(8) cross the road :: రహదారిని దాటు
(9) off-road :: ఆఫ్-రోడ్
(10) down the road :: దారికి దిగువన
1. street ::
2. way ::
3. route ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The ROAD running through the Horse Gate,
they call that the godsway.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
Well, that may still be
a ways down the ROAD.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
But he's coming right now, down our ROAD.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
It's been a long ROAD.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Like crazy far, so just keep heading
down that dirt ROAD for like what?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: road
Meaning and definitions of road, translation in Telugu language for road with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of road in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "road"
What road means in Telugu, road meaning in Telugu, road definition, examples and pronunciation of road in Telugu language.