నీటి తుంపర, నీటి జల్లు
Noun(1) a plumbing fixture that sprays water over you(2) washing yourself by standing upright under water sprayed from a nozzle(3) a brief period of precipitation(4) a sudden downpour (as of tears or sparks etc(5) someone who organizes an exhibit for others to see(6) a party of friends assembled to present gifts (usually of a specified kind
Verb(1) expend profusely; also used with abstract nouns(2) spray or sprinkle with(3) take a shower; wash one's body in the shower(4) rain abundantly(5) provide abundantly with
(1) He sighed and turned off the shower , reaching for the towel his steward left next to the door.(2) A shower of stone fell down onto the figure, but it ignored the rocks and continued to drill into the ceiling above it.(3) The dream had ended suddenly and without warning with a shower of white feathers falling upon the ocean.(4) a shower of dust sprinkled his face(5) The basic things like having a shower instead of a bath can help toward saving water.(6) See this earlier post for an upcoming opportunity to listen for meteors; the Geminid shower is another.(7) But soon after Jay was shot, she put her dream baby shower on hold.(8) he was pleased by the shower of awards(9) I had a shower(10) A shower of seeds inevitably falls from the canopy, but biological control agents will feed on and suppress any new seedlings.(11) A shower of sparks fell around him, hissing against his clothes, stinging his eyes.(12) Without leaving her lips alone, he reached down to turn on the shower , expertly adjusting the water.(13) I have finished knitting the little matinee jacket and matching cap for the Wednesday baby shower .(14) a shower of awards(15) There is water downstairs but none upstairs in the house so they can't shower or use the toilet.(16) Instead, he stood under the shower spray and let the water beat at his warn muscles.
(1) take a shower :: స్నానము చేయి
(2) have a shower :: ఒక షవర్ కలిగి
(3) shower gel :: స్నానపు జెల్
(4) taking a shower :: ఒక షవర్ తీసుకొని
(5) shower curtain :: షవర్ కర్టెన్
(6) baby shower :: బేబీ షవర్
(7) shower cap :: షవర్ క్యాప్
(8) rain shower :: వర్షపు జల్లు
(9) meteor shower :: ఉల్కాపాతం
(10) shower head :: షవర్ తల
2. volley ::
3. avalanche ::
4. exhibitioner ::
5. shower bath ::
6. cascade ::
7. rain shower ::
8. rain ::
9. deluge ::
10. lavish ::
11. shower down ::
shower, showered, showering, showers, showery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and he ran to take a SHOWER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
Do you know that
when I get out of the SHOWER,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
And they live together
and SHOWER together...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
A beautiful woman
stands naked in our SHOWER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
- Where's Christy?
- In the SHOWER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: shower
Meaning and definitions of shower, translation in Telugu language for shower with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of shower in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "shower"
What shower means in Telugu, shower meaning
in Telugu, shower definition, examples and pronunciation
of shower in Telugu language.