Pronoun(1) used to refer to a thing or things belonging to or associated with the person or people that the speaker is addressing.(2) used in formulas ending a letter.
(1) That oh-so active imagination of yours could land you in some hot water.(2) it's no business of yours(3) Mr. Smythe has sent me yours of the 15th inst. regarding the vacancy(4) we went round to yours(5) that book of yours(6) Well, I will pray for you and that your heart will continue to be happy in this first new chair of yours .(7) Time to let that inner child of yours out from the basement.(8) Because he's talking about a younger brother of yours and a connection with him.(9) You simply didn't have a choice but to sit down with a friend of yours .(10) Is that a concern of yours ?(11) yours of the 5th May(12) the choice is yours(13) So, take off your shirt, loosen the belt and evaluate that tummy of yours .(14) Mr Smythe has sent me yours of the 15th inst. regarding the vacancy(15) What is going to be your new approach and style in this new venture of yours ?(16) Thus armed with a powerful mandate, I want to talk to you about this novel of yours .
(1) yours sincerely :: మీ భవదీయుడు
(2) yours faithfully :: మీదే విశ్వసనీయంగా
(3) sincerely yours :: భవదీయులు
(4) yours truly :: భవదీయులు
(5) yours ever :: మీదే ఎప్పుడూ
(6) forever yours :: ఎప్పటికీ మీదే
(7) truly yours :: మీ విధేయుడు
(8) very truly yours :: చాలా భవదీయులు
(9) respectfully yours :: మర్యాదగా మీదే
1. your ::
2. yours ::
3. thy ::
4. thine ::
5. you ::
6. ye ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"Look at the test.
My son is YOURS." I was scared!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
Our father was more of a father to you
than YOURS ever was.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
But, believe me, I will be happy enough
just to have my name linked with YOURS
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
Why should my ideas
have any more value than YOURS
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
All of the power is YOURS.
You need only...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: yours
Meaning and definitions of yours, translation in Telugu language for yours with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of yours in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "yours"
What yours means in Telugu, yours meaning
in Telugu, yours definition, examples and pronunciation
of yours in Telugu language.