వెంటాడు, వెంట పరుగెత్తు
Noun(1) the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture(2) United States politician and jurist who served as chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1808-1873(3) a rectangular metal frame used in letterpress printing to hold together the pages or columns of composed type that are printed at one time
Verb(1) go after with the intent to catch(2) pursue someone sexually or romantically(3) cut a groove into(4) cut a furrow into a columns
(1) It's a truly inventive one-man show, that combines physical theatre, comedy, original music and even a car chase .(2) He agreed that it would be good practice to chase people up after two weeks or so in case they had forgotten.(3) she was an ardent follower of the chase(4) Under-cabinet hoods mount to the bottom of a wall cabinet through which ductwork can route to the outside via an adjoining wall, chase , soffit, or ceiling.(5) Opposition parties may chase votes by dividing communities for their own political ends.(6) Two suspects who had fled the stolen car involved in the chase escaped and were being sought in a house-to-house search.(7) Earlier models often had a molding, or at least a sharp discontinuity, between the reinforce and chase .(8) The job the crew carries out is the audacious theft of a mafia safe full of gold they just about get away with, after a fairly thrilling chase through the canals of Venice.(9) Meanwhile, the ride he gave Kingscliff in a handicap chase at Ascot was voted the jumps ride of the year by his weighing room colleagues.(10) It seems that few kings had much time for the thrills of the chase and, in most cases, the hunting was done by professionals to provide meat for feasts and as gifts.(11) The champion trainer was nervous before the novice chase at Naas, but he needn't have worried as his young hopeful romped home.(12) You need to be able to drill down into the wall chase at the exact spot above your proposed "hole-in-the-wall."(13) American collectors may link acquiring art with social status, but there is also the real joy of the chase .(14) It was the media's decision to chase people down with cameras at home to try and get them or their families on tape.(15) investigators got a warrant, but they didn't have time to chase down the case(16) a car chase
(1) to chase :: వెంట
(2) the chase :: చేజ్
(3) car chase :: కారు ఛేజ్
(4) cut to the chase :: చేస్ కట్
(5) chase after :: తర్వాత చేజ్
(6) chase away :: తరిమికొట్టగలవు
(7) chase up :: అప్ వెంట
(8) give chase :: చేజ్ ఇవ్వాలని
(9) paper chase :: పేపర్ చేజ్
(10) chase off :: ఆఫ్ వెంట
1. pursuit ::
2. following ::
3. pursue ::
4. drive away ::
5. dispel ::
6. chase after ::
7. furrow ::
chase, chased, chases, chasing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Wait a minute. How long
did those guys CHASE you, huh?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
Look, it's just I've got some
things I gotta CHASE down.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
Let's cut to the CHASE.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
A dog doesn't need courage to CHASE off rats.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
Boy, you CHASE one balloon
for three miles.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
English to Telugu Dictionary: chase
Meaning and definitions of chase, translation in Telugu language for chase with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of chase in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "chase"
What chase means in Telugu, chase meaning in Telugu, chase definition, examples and pronunciation of chase in Telugu language.