Verb(1) state emphatically and authoritatively(2) announce publicly or officially(3) state firmly(4) declare to be(5) authorize payments of(6) designate (a trump suit or no-trump(7) make a declaration (of dutiable goods(8) proclaim one's support, sympathy, or opinion for or against
(1) But it is too soon to declare victory and move on.(2) But officials admit they cannot keep track of how much is exported, as few are willing to pay export taxes or declare their income.(3) When faced with serious disasters, countries often declare a formal state of emergency.(4) Mr Clarke was the fifth candidate to declare and MPs will shortly reduce that to a shortlist of two before a final ballot of party members.(5) It's only illegal if one doesn't declare the offshore income in one's annual tax return and pay tax at home.(6) Mrs D doesn't have to declare this income on her tax return, as it is tax free, which is a bonus.(7) Under regulations, adopted by Parliament, lawyers, prosecutors and magistrates are to declare incomes and property with the National Audit Office.(8) He announced Monday that he will declare a state of emergency and dissolve parliament if a political compromise is not reached by July 20.(9) a number of interested parties who can't declare themselves openly(10) have you anything to declare?(11) to declare an interest(12) He argues that we should declare war on specific aggressors in precise and specific language.(13) she waited in vain for him to declare himself(14) The court was told White filled in and signed one claim form seven months after starting work as a police officer and did not declare her income.(15) And there are many more academics who declare in private communications that they agree with us or with a particular opinion which we publish but would not dare to say so publicly.(16) TAX collectors have declared war on amateur traders who are failing to declare their income, accountants warned last week.
(1) declare war :: యుద్ధాన్ని ప్రకటించండి
(2) nothing to declare :: నిర్ధారించుటకు ఏమి లేదు
(3) goods to declare :: వస్తువుల ప్రకటించాలని
(4) declare dutiable goods :: సుంకం పుచ్చుకొనదగిన వస్తువుల డిక్లేర్
(5) declare independence :: స్వేచ్ఛను నిర్ధారించింది
1. proclaim ::
2. assert ::
3. show to be ::
4. adjudge ::
5. announce ::
1. deny ::
2. gainsay ::
declare, declared, declares, declaring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"Let all true men DECLARE their loyalty."
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
income is income. You're not
allowed to not DECLARE it.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
Once the North is won,
I'll DECLARE them citizens of the realm.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
I DECLARE war eternal on the Northman, Ragnar Lothbrok.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
I DECLARE that you shall be granted
the castle of Harrenhal
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: declare
Meaning and definitions of declare, translation in Telugu
language for declare with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of declare in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'declare'
What declare means in Telugu, declare meaning
in Telugu, declare
definition, examples and pronunciation
of declare in Telugu language.