Adjective(1) (quantifier(2) completely given to or absorbed by
Adverb(1) to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly'
(1) he was all dirty(2) If you want to avoid formaldehyde altogether, you will need to switch to an all cotton wardrobe.(3) with all due respect(4) The term is often used to refer to all Roman territories during both the republic and the empire.(5) We are making sure they are doing everything in their power to sort things out with all due speed.(6) They all use a small quantity of caramel to smooth out colour variations from cask to cask.(7) From then on, the game was all about the forward confrontation and the boots of Lynagh and Andrew.(8) Pupils on foot and those arriving by car are all using the same main gate.(9) He had denied all knowledge of this appointment a few minutes before.(10) So, with all due respect, let's see what the outcome is before passing judgement.(11) they were in all probability completely unaware(12) She told the inquest she saw all four of the car's wheels leave the road as it went over the bridge.(13) Miss Pain tried to look cheerful but they looked all dressed up with nowhere to go.(14) They should all leave better prepared for whatever life and work throws at them.(15) In all seriousness, though, a large proportion of them are either taken or dead.(16) all of her children
(1) all right :: అయితే సరే
(2) not at all :: అస్సలు కుదరదు
(3) at all :: అన్ని వద్ద
(4) after all :: అన్ని తరువాత
(5) first of all :: అన్నిటికన్నా ముందు
(6) all over :: అన్ని పైగా
(7) all the time :: అన్ని వేళలా
(8) above all :: పైవన్నీ
(9) that's all :: అంతే
(10) all day :: రోజంతా
1. each of ::
2. the whole of the ::
3. complete ::
5. entirely ::
6. everyone ::
7. each one ::
8. everything ::
1. diffuse ::
2. divided ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All right, then.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
Well, ALL right, but I don't see this
as a promising endeavor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
All right. We've got a titanium deadbolt
and a reinforced jam controlled by...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
- They're not my friends.
- All right.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
They have ALL
the momentum right now.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
English to Telugu Dictionary: all
Meaning and definitions of all, translation in Telugu language for all with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of all in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "all"
What all means in Telugu, all meaning in Telugu, all definition, examples and pronunciation of all in Telugu language.