Noun(1) electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field(2) a continuous portion of a circle(3) something curved in shape
Verb(1) form an arch or curve
(1) A large dugong and calf had just surfaced for air and I turned round in time to watch their rounded torsos arc in unison and with a swirl of their tails, they disappeared.(2) To improve arc initiation and control the spread of the arc , the electrode should be ground to a point.(3) Considering all the above factors an arc or spark from a broken wire is most likely to be responsible for a fire on this type of machine and, as I understand it, this reflects industry experience.(4) he swung his torch in a wide arc(5) Inhale slightly more than usual and hold your breath as you lower the weights in a wide arc out to your sides.(6) Plot points of the main arc are sprinkled throughout, typically bookending the standalone story.(7) If we use an angle h, the arc length will be krh, where k is a constant that depends on the units of angle you use.(8) The movies, hilariously enough, follow an almost identical arc to the equally maligned series.(9) The flicker produced by fluorescent lamps is a result of the pulsing of the arc within the lamp.(10) Today I thus have only the vaguest idea of the story of King David, the basis for the arc of Kings.(11) The teenage comedy arc is fully intact: geek is a geek, geek becomes popular, geek faces insurmountable odds, geek triumphs.(12) Beyond Corryhabbie Hill on the opposite side of Glen Rinnes, Lochnager and the arc of the Cairngorms form the distant horizon.(13) The other arc functions, acos, and atan, behave as their more-familiar counterparts.(14) modern welding generators are designed so that there is a high voltage for striking the arc(15) His version of ChÔö£├│teau Lafite follows the original French blueprints but adds two extra floors, and has the building's two wings linked by an arc of Romanesque columns.(16) Some two hours later a fire broke out in the Commanding Officer's cabin and electrical space, caused by an arc in the main power cables that ran through the area which had become swamped by water.
(1) arc welding :: ఆర్క్ వెల్డింగ్
(2) reflex arc :: అసంకల్పితంగా ఆర్క్
(3) arc length :: ఆర్క్ పొడవు
(4) electric arc :: ఎలక్ట్రిక్ ఆర్క్
(5) arc lamp :: ఆర్క్ దీపం
(6) arc-shaped :: ఆర్క్ మొనదేలిన
(7) story arc :: కథ ఆర్క్
(8) major arc :: ప్రధాన ఆర్క్
1. curve ::
2. bow ::
3. discharge ::
4. curl ::
5. arch ::
arc, arced, arcing, arcs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the moment one ball is at the
top of its ARC, you toss the next one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
English to Telugu Dictionary: arc
Meaning and definitions of arc, translation in Telugu language for arc with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of arc in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "arc"
What arc means in Telugu, arc meaning in Telugu, arc definition, examples and pronunciation of arc in Telugu language.