Noun(1) a device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces(2) an enthusiastic devotee of sports(3) an ardent follower and admirer
Verb(1) strike out (a batter, of a pitcher(2) make (an emotion(3) agitate the air(4) blow away or off with a current of air
(1) Firefighters had been monitoring hotspots but there were worries that increasing wind might fan the flames.(2) fan vaulting(3) His 10 strikeouts in 179 plate appearances make him the hardest to fan , by far, in the American League.(4) Amusingly, as it stirred the hot air in the room, it caused the ceiling fan to rotate slowly.(5) They select those news reports that are consistent with their preferred thinking, especially those that fan national emotions.(6) Once the car gets cool, then you can obviously switch off the air conditioner and let the fan rotate the cool air.(7) Sammy felt like whipping out a paper fan and waving it crazily in front of her face.(8) Up to 2000 m of alluvial fan and fan delta deposits of early Cretaceous age are preserved in the Coastal Cordillera.(9) When the weather turns hot, workers fan their wings at the entrance to the hive, cooling it.(10) Males continuously fan the eggs to aerate them and to prevent silt from settling on them.(11) I'm a fan of this author(12) I used my hand to fan my face, which felt ridiculously hot.(13) The only thing that everyone could hear was the sound of the ceiling fan rotating.(14) The burning gases keep the shaft turning by rotating a fan before exiting the engine.(15) Needles of light, frozen rays, shot out from her back, spreading out like a fan , with a thin light webbing in between each.(16) Anzuko was drawing a portrait of Suzume for fun while Suzume posed by lying down and holding an open fan casually.
(1) ceiling fan :: సీలింగ్ ఫ్యాన్
(2) table fan :: పట్టిక అభిమాని
(3) electric fan :: విద్యుత్ పంక
(4) exhaust fan :: ఎగ్జాస్ట్ ఫ్యాన్
(5) fan club :: అభిమానుల సంఘం
(6) fan belt :: అభిమాని బెల్ట్
(7) fan out :: అభిమాని బయటకు
(8) sports fan :: క్రీడలు అభిమాని
(9) be a fan of :: అభిమాని
1. ventilator ::
2. enthusiast ::
3. sports fan ::
4. buff ::
6. intensify ::
8. winnow ::
దంచిన బియ్యంనుండి ఊకను వేరుచేయు
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I think she's a FAN
of Garfield as well.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
I would've invited you,
but you're not a FAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
I just wanna say I'm a big FAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
I'm such a FAN of Tesla
and SpaceX. All your companies.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
but I have become a FAN of Sheldon Cooper.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
English to Telugu Dictionary: fan
Meaning and definitions of fan, translation in Telugu language for fan with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fan in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fan"
What fan means in Telugu, fan meaning in Telugu, fan definition, examples and pronunciation of fan in Telugu language.