దారిచూపు, మార్గమున పోవునట్లు చేయు
Noun(1) someone employed to conduct others(2) someone who shows the way by leading or advising(3) something that offers basic information or instruction(4) a model or standard for making comparisons(5) someone who can find paths through unexplored territory(6) a structure or marking that serves to direct the motion or positioning of something
Verb(1) direct the course; determine the direction of travelling(2) take somebody somewhere(3) be a guiding or motivating force or drive(4) use as a guide(5) pass over, across, or through
(1) This guide contains information on about 3000 courses offered by universities, technikons, private and technical colleges in South Africa.(2) this lady is going to act as our guide for the rest of the tour(3) his spiritual guide(4) If you're looking for the definitive how-to book, complete with formulas to guide your daily managerial behavior, this isn't it.(5) Then remove the saw blade, place the tool against the first guide and position the second guide tightly against the opposite edge of the shoe before clamping it down.(6) The job of a tour guide is to serve tourists, not solicit customers for the shops.(7) The document will also act as a guide for tourists visiting the province.(8) As social creatures, we do rely upon the behavior of others as a guide to our own decisions, and we do invest significantly in presenting a consistent persona to those around us.(9) The guide , which includes information on how to shoot up heroin and safety advice for prostitutes, also reports on which soup kitchens offer the best food and how to beg politely.(10) Doctrine is designed to provide a set of principles to guide the further development of policy, instructions, procedures, and techniques.(11) Species and site characteristics often serve as a general guide to fertilization in established Christmas tree plantations.(12) The guide has information for both new and regular borrowers and covers a range of lending products, designed for short, medium and long term needs.(13) The tour guide helpfully tells tourists that the sculptures were brought to London for safekeeping, and acquired legitimately.(14) But no matter where you live, you can use the program outlined in this brochure as a general guide to growing a healthy lawn.(15) Understanding the frequency of onset also can be a guide to recognizing symptoms.(16) Whether grilling on the back porch or packing a picnic for the beach, there are many cookbooks available to guide you through the best of the season's culinary treats.
(1) tour guide :: యాత్ర నిర్దేశకుడు
(2) tourist guide :: పర్యాటకుల సహాయకుడు
(3) guide dog :: గైడ్ కుక్క
(4) city guide :: నగరం గైడ్
(5) style guide :: శైలి గైడ్
(6) user's guide :: యూజర్ యొక్క గైడ్
(7) guide to :: గైడ్
(8) guide rod :: గైడ్ రాడ్
(9) guide roller :: గైడ్ రోలర్
(10) guide vanes :: గైడ్ వానెస్
1. escort ::
3. pointer ::
4. model ::
6. scout ::
7. guidebook ::
8. usher ::
9. lead ::
10. direct ::
11. advise ::
12. conduct ::
13. draw ::
15. steer ::
guide, guided, guides, guiding
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I GUIDE him. I GUIDE them all.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
no family to GUIDE her or protect her.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
...so that he could write an entry about Earth
for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
You're a foul-mouthed,
two-bit tour GUIDE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
we're only here to GUIDE you.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: guide
Meaning and definitions of guide, translation in Telugu language for guide with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of guide in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "guide"
What guide means in Telugu, guide meaning in Telugu, guide definition, examples and pronunciation of guide in Telugu language.