Adjective(1) prohibited by law or by official or accepted rules
(1) The use of this illegal extension currently involves a form of religious gathering.(2) my friend is an illegal in America(3) He was charged with possession of illegal substances and a public order offence.(4) Swindon Council has had to take action against illegal camps in the town in the past.(5) We offer advice on the procedures to get court orders to remove illegal encampments.(6) The report also raises concerns over the efforts to tackle illegal drug use in prison.(7) If it cannot protect them from drugs then it should protect them from illegal drugs and gangsters.(8) I have also seen loads of illegal dumping and it's vandalism of a natural amenity.(9) Taking any other type of drug is also an illegal activity so surely one can lead to the other.(10) illegal dribble(11) it was an illegal block(12) Anyone found with illegal substances in their bloodstream will face prosecution.(13) The line between vigorous price competition and illegal predation may be a fine one.(14) English law makes illegal a contract to indemnify a person in respect of liability for fraud.(15) He was sentenced to four years for illegal possession of the firearm with intent to endanger life.(16) it's illegal to park there
(1) illegal immigrant :: అక్రమ వలస
(2) illegal alien :: అక్రమ గ్రహాంతర
(3) illegal immigration :: అక్రమ వలసలు
(4) illegal activities :: అక్రమ కార్యకలాపాలు
(5) illegal copy :: అక్రమ కాపీని
(6) illegal trade :: అక్రమ వ్యాపారం
(7) illegal drug :: అక్రమ మాదకద్రవ్య
(8) illegal aliens :: అక్రమ వలసదారులకు
(9) illegal character :: అక్రమ పాత్ర
1. unlawful ::
2. illicit ::
3. illegitimate ::
4. criminal ::
5. felonious ::
6. unlicensed ::
7. unauthorized ::
8. unsanctioned ::
10. fraudulent ::
11. corrupt ::
14. forbidden ::
17. taboo ::
18. contraband ::
19. black-market ::
20. bootleg ::
21. malfeasant ::
22. crooked ::
23. shady ::
24. sketchy ::
1. legal ::
2. legitimate ::
illegal, illegalities, illegality, illegally, illegals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and all the other jobs where
you get to do that are ILLEGAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
It's ILLEGAL to confiscate phones
without a court order.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Well, he probably buys his ILLEGAL drugs
from a local vendor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
I don’t know
if your partner saw something ILLEGAL.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
You have to stop this.
It's immoral. It's ILLEGAL.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
English to Telugu Dictionary: illegal
Meaning and definitions of illegal, translation in Telugu language for illegal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of illegal in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "illegal"
What illegal means in Telugu, illegal meaning in Telugu, illegal definition, examples and pronunciation of illegal in Telugu language.