Noun(1) the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
Verb(1) to incline or bend from a vertical position(2) cause to lean or incline(3) have a tendency or disposition to do or be something; be inclined(4) rely on for support(5) cause to lean to the side
Adjective(1) lacking excess flesh(2) lacking in mineral content or combustible material(3) containing little excess(4) not profitable or prosperous
(1) But he clearly feels in no hurry to rush back in the pop scene during such lean times for dance music.(2) As a result, the engine would run rough due to the lean mixture at all cylinders.(3) He follows this six-day cycle year-round, which allows him to keep growing yet stay lean in the offseason.(4) It expects its lean business model to serve it well in a shrinking market.(5) If you've got the time, foods such as eggs, poultry, fish, and lean cuts of red meat are excellent sources of complete protein.(6) He was lean from undernourishment, and had to be at least sixty-years-old.(7) He said he wants a lean organization with a ├ö├ç├┐singular focus on infrastructure management.├ö├ç├û(8) Look for lean cuts of these meats with minimal visible fat.(9) Vitamin B12 can be found in most meats - which should be eaten as lean cuts, and not in excess.(10) I do have an agent, but the industry is notoriously lean .(11) They're also packed with protein and low in carbs and fat, so you can build muscle, stay lean , and satisfy your sweet tooth at the same time.(12) When I go to see him he plays brilliantly and then has a wee lean spell but I think when you're a flair player you tend to be more inconsistent.(13) Certainly, his operations are lean by Wall Street standards.(14) Although lean thinking in industry often results in staff reductions, it first creates extra capacity by identifying and eliminating wasted resource.(15) He is keen to create a lean and efficient operation that will be able to expand rapidly when conditions improve.(16) One boat had over a hundred stone and the fishermen are now poised for a break in the weather to make some decent landings and earn some much needed cash after a very lean period.
(1) lean back :: వెనక్కి ఆనుకో
(2) lean on :: లీన్
(3) to lean :: లీన్
(4) lean forward :: లీన్ ముందుకు
(5) lean meat :: లీన్ మాంసం
(6) lean over :: మీద వాలు
(7) lean out :: మొగ్గు
(8) lean against :: లీన్ వ్యతిరేకంగా
(9) lean towards :: వైపు మొగ్గు
(10) lean-to :: లీన్-టు
1. slim ::
2. meager ::
3. hard ::
4. thin ::
5. skimpy ::
6. tilt ::
8. slant ::
9. tend toward ::
10. depend on ::
11. intimidate ::
12. list ::
13. tilt ::
14. tend ::
lean, leaned, leaner, leanest, leaning, leanings, leanness, leans
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do me a favor.
Lean over, put your head right here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
If you have time to LEAN,
you have time to cLEAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
I ordered LEAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
LEAN and fierce and black-bearded,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
Well, I guess, as an engineer,
I LEAN towards execution.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
English to Telugu Dictionary: lean
Meaning and definitions of lean, translation in Telugu language for lean with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of lean in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "lean"
What lean means in Telugu, lean meaning
in Telugu, lean definition, examples and pronunciation
of lean in Telugu language.