Noun(1) the offspring at one birth of a multiparous mammal(2) rubbish carelessly dropped or left about (especially in public places(3) conveyance consisting of a chair or bed carried on two poles by bearers(4) material used to provide a bed for animals
Verb(1) strew(2) make a place messy by strewing garbage around(3) give birth to a litter of animals
(1) Liveried slaves carried the litter of a wealthy man, and vanished with a wave of his hand after he descended.(2) Larvae cluster in dark corners under manure or litter , under feed sacks or under feed in feed storage areas.(3) Unless we catch them throwing a bottle or dropping litter all we can do is ask them to leave.(4) They removed an estimated 700 pounds of litter and other rubbish.(5) Gloucester, reporting ├ö├ç├┐a plot of death├ö├ç├û against the King, arranges for him to be carried in a litter to Dover.(6) Burn the straw litter from infected herds or allow long term manuring [greater than 1 year] to occur before spreading it onto land used to produce food for animal consumption.(7) Three days after the earthquake and devastating tsunami, bodies still litter the streets.(8) In either case, the amount of manure or used litter accumulated over a year's time is quite surprising.(9) a litter of five kittens(10) In most cases, dilution of the manure with litter means that a higher application rate can be used than for cage layer manure.(11) The relatively low-quality plant litter mineralizes nitrogen at a slower rate than would occur in the absence of herbivory.(12) He was carried about on a litter and coached soccer.(13) the plant burns discarded litter from poultry farms(14) We expected her to have a big litter because of how big she was, but we never expected it to be 12.(15) We rose the next morning to a litter of downed branches and crooked trunks.(16) a litter of sleeping bags on the floor
(1) cat litter :: పిల్లి ఈతలో
(2) litter box :: ఈతలో బాక్స్
(3) litter size :: ఈతలో పరిమాణం
(4) leaf litter :: పత్ర వ్యర్థాలు
(5) litter bug :: ఈతలో బగ్
(6) litter tray :: ఈతలో ట్రే
(7) litter basket :: ఈతలో బుట్టలో
1. garbage ::
2. clutter ::
3. brood ::
4. sedan chair ::
5. bedding ::
6. make untidy ::
7. fill ::
litter, littered, litterer, litterers, littering, litters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He was always
the runt of the LITTER.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
I will LITTER the South with Lannister dead.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
Her LITTER never left the Red Keep.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
The runt of the LITTER.
That one's yours, Snow.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
...where you're in an orange jumpsuit
picking up LITTER along the highway.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
English to Telugu Dictionary: litter
Meaning and definitions of litter, translation in Telugu language for litter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of litter in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "litter"
What litter means in Telugu, litter meaning
in Telugu, litter definition, examples and pronunciation
of litter in Telugu language.