Noun(1) a large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere(2) anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
(1) the ocean floor(2) Well, the Atlantic ocean is 1700 miles wide at its shortest point.(3) She noted the large windows around the outer wall which overlooked the vast ocean .(4) Further out, the mighty Atlantic ocean churned dirty grey and cold.(5) Mussels, for instance, hold themselves tight to the ocean floor using strong threads.(6) Usually the organisms just dump the electrons onto iron or sulphate minerals on the ocean floor.(7) Carl was on his cell phone, looking out to the wide open ocean .(8) The pole was anchored solidly to the floor of the ocean and rose about twenty feet into the air.(9) He looked down and saw the phoenix talisman that he had found on the ocean floor.(10) The fish dived as one for the ocean floor and capsized the boat.(11) We sailed to the end of the bay and still could see straight to the ocean floor.(12) How deep were you when you got out of your vehicle and did a solo walk on the ocean floor?(13) Discarded nets drift through the sea and continue to kill fish on the ocean floor.(14) Clustered on the ocean floor, they seemed to watch me with an infinite and wary gaze.(15) We stopped on a cliff overlooking the blue ocean .(16) This cold water from deep off the ocean floor brings many nutrients to the surface.
(1) bottom of the ocean :: సముద్ర దిగువన
(2) a drop in the ocean :: మహాసముద్రములో ఒక నీటిబొట్టు
(3) ocean view :: సముద్ర దర్శనం
(4) across the ocean :: మహాసముద్రంలో
(5) ocean-going :: సముద్ర జరుగుతున్న
(6) ocean current :: మహాసముద్ర ప్రవాహం
(7) ocean shipping :: సముద్ర రవాణా
(8) drop in the ocean :: సముద్రంలో డ్రాప్
(9) ocean cruiser :: సముద్ర యుద్ధనౌక
(10) ocean floor :: మహాసముద్ర నేల
1. sea ::
2. a lot ::
ocean, oceanic, oceans
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's like I can hear
the OCEAN already.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
Oh, uh, never have I ever
put my foot in the OCEAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
Yeah. We're thinking of having it
on a cliff overlooking the OCEAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
2711 Ocean View Road,
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
but just into an empty OCEAN,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: ocean
Meaning and definitions of ocean, translation in Telugu language for ocean with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ocean in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ocean"
What ocean means in Telugu, ocean meaning in Telugu, ocean definition, examples and pronunciation of ocean in Telugu language.