సహనం కలిగిన, స్థిరమైన
Noun(1) a person who requires medical care(2) the semantic role of an entity that is not the agent but is directly involved in or affected by the happening denoted by the verb in the clause
Adjective(1) enduring trying circumstances with even temper or characterized by such endurance
(1) The glossy surface, apparently built up from a patient succession of thin glazes, is exactly in her manner.(2) He plays a patient game from the back of the court and the approach edges him close to claiming the first set.(3) Everything pertaining to the patient 's medical care should be clearly documented.(4) The people of Gloucester must have been affected by the patient suffering of their pastor.(5) It's become hard to imagine anyone else pulling off such stubborn, patient beauty.(6) It was awesome working with him, he is a very cool and patient dude.(7) Jackie is noted for his very patient style and believes in encouraging students every step of the way.(8) Only one patient with severe persistent asthma was not receiving an asthma controller medication.(9) He wasn't the most calm and patient person in the world when it came to matters of the heart.(10) An AIDS patient receives antiretroviral drugs in a Kenyan hospital.(11) His relaxed, patient attitude does not always sit well with people in a hurry.(12) The Foss Basin is always a safe bet at this time of year and pike anglers have been reaping the rewards of a patient approach.(13) patient care(14) In any case, the learning situation must be an active one, and thus a patient one.(15) Hospital chiefs insist no patient suffered worse treatment because of the scandal.(16) This time, they are taking a more patient approach.
(1) be patient :: ఓపికపట్టండి
(2) a patient :: ఒక రోగి
(3) very patient :: చాలా రోగి
(4) in-patient :: ఇన్-పేషంట్
(5) patient person :: రోగి వ్యక్తి
(6) mental patient :: మానసిక రోగి
(7) cancer patient :: క్యాన్సర్ రోగి
(8) see a patient :: ఒక రోగి చూడండి
2. uncomplaining ::
3. tolerant ::
6. calm ::
7. composed ::
8. even-tempered ::
9. imperturbable ::
10. unexcitable ::
11. accommodating ::
12. understanding ::
13. indulgent ::
14. unflappable ::
16. sick person ::
17. case ::
18. invalid ::
20. outpatient ::
21. in-patient ::
1. impatient ::
patient, patienter, patientest, patiently, patients
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, you're a PATIENT young lady.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
Be PATIENT. We'll get there.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
I've been incredibly PATIENT for years.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
and the PATIENT
could still be in remission.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
You need to be PATIENT. Give her time.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: patient
Meaning and definitions of patient, translation in Telugu language for patient with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of patient in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "patient"
What patient means in Telugu, patient meaning in Telugu, patient definition, examples and pronunciation of patient in Telugu language.