Adjective(1) concerned with actual use or practice(2) guided by practical experience and observation rather than theory(3) being actually such in almost every respect(4) having or put to a practical purpose or use
(1) practical suggestions(2) You need to be more realistic and practical and view situations from another perspective.(3) Until now, there has been no cost - effective, practical way to meet our volume and throughput requirements.(4) All reasonable and practical people will know that there cannot be much deliberation or discussion about such an initiative.(5) We have long prided ourselves as being an exceedingly pragmatic and practical people.(6) practical skills(7) They are tuned single actions still practical for regular use.(8) It is the only practical way you can plan your profit in the future.(9) "When the kids were younger, going abroad just didn't seem practical .(10) it's not very practical to do that(11) From a purely practical standpoint, this is a very nice DVD set.(12) However, recent changes in back-end switch design now make it practical and feasible.(13) They know that I'm very practical , very pragmatic.(14) We must be practical enough to realise that the economic situation of the State or the people can never improve magically with any settlement unless measures are taken in advance.(15) She said Caroline was a sensible and practical teenager, and prepared well for her trip.(16) Should the law extend the definition beyond purpose to cover the awareness of the practical certainty that the crew would be killed?
(1) practical joke :: ప్రాక్టికల్ జోక్
(2) practical training :: ఆచరణాత్మక శిక్షణ
(3) practical application :: ఆచరణీయ అనువర్తనం
(4) practical work :: ఆచరణాత్మక
(5) practical experience :: ఆచరణాత్మక అనుభవం
(6) practical knowledge :: ఆచరణాత్మక జ్ఞానం
(7) practical approach :: విధానంగా
(8) practical use :: వాడుకలో
(9) practical nurse :: ఆచరణాత్మక నర్సు
1. empirical ::
2. feasible ::
3. functional ::
4. realistic ::
5. virtual ::
6. hardheaded ::
1. impracticable ::
2. impractical ::
3. inapplicable ::
practical, practicalities, practicality, practically, practicals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...without emotional entanglement,
that seems imminently PRACTICAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
The wise thing to do
is invest it in something PRACTICAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
You've fallen victim to another one
of my classic PRACTICAL jokes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
A hook would be more PRACTICAL.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
But as a PRACTICAL matter, need I remind you
it takes experimental pharmaceuticals...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
English to Telugu Dictionary: practical
Meaning and definitions of practical, translation in Telugu language for practical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of practical in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "practical"
What practical means in Telugu, practical meaning
in Telugu, practical definition, examples and pronunciation
of practical in Telugu language.