ధర, ఆస్తులపై విధించు పన్ను
- రేటుprorateproratesరేట్ చేయబడినవిరేట్లు
Noun(1) a magnitude or frequency relative to a time unit(2) amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis(3) the relative speed of progress or change(4) a quantity or amount or measure considered as a proportion of another quantity or amount or measure
Verb(1) assign a rank or rating to(2) be worthy of or have a certain rating(3) estimate the value of
(1) your heart rate(2) failure rate(3) They also want overtime to be paid at time-and-a-half and double the hourly rate , with full pay for the first six months that miners are off sick.(4) a Ôö¼├║3.40 minimum hourly rate of pay(5) Repayments will increase dramatically if the rate moves towards 3%, as predicted.(6) The actual average annual exchange rate in 1978 was US $0.877 / CA $1.00.(7) Across the country this year's pass rate soared to 96 per cent - the 22nd annual rise in a row.(8) The rental rate includes all the fixed costs of operating a facility expressed on a square footage basis.(9) market rate(10) They try to judge their speed with its rate of descent, and mistakes happen.(11) the crime rate rose by 26 percent(12) A person on $60,000 pays a marginal tax rate of 47 per cent on the next dollar they earn.(13) Oh who am I kidding, the thought of riding wasn't the only thing that was causing my heart rate to speed up.(14) If she gets pregnant, the interest rate drops by one basis point for one year.(15) you can rate it excellent, good or poor(16) On exiting the scheme, tax is charged at a rate of 23 per cent on the interest earned.
(1) exchange rate :: మార్పిడి రేటు
(2) interest rate :: వడ్డీ రేటు
(3) flow rate :: ప్రవాహం రేటు
(4) frame rate :: ఫ్రేమ్ రేటు
(5) heart rate :: గుండెవేగం
(6) at any rate :: ఏ రేటు వద్ద
(7) tax rate :: పన్ను శాతమ్
(8) growth rate :: వృద్ధి రేటు
(9) discount rate :: తగ్గింపు ధర
1. percentage ::
2. charge ::
3. speed ::
4. pace ::
5. assess ::
6. consider ::
7. merit ::
8. order ::
9. value ::
prorate, prorates, rate, rated, rates
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Would you like to know the state bird
or the murder RATE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
My hair is growing at the RATE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
The RATE of spinning
for the central axis centrifuge
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
- ...during the good-night kiss?
- Heart RATE, pheromones, et cetera, yes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
And then RATE of speed
equals distance over time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: rate
Meaning and definitions of rate, translation in Telugu language for rate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rate in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rate"
What rate means in Telugu, rate meaning in Telugu, rate definition, examples and pronunciation of rate in Telugu language.