ఊపిరి పీల్చడంలో వాడే గుడారం
Noun(1) a portable shelter (usually of canvas stretched over supporting poles and fastened to the ground with ropes and pegs(2) a web that resembles a tent or carpet
Verb(1) live in or as if in a tent
(1) If, after thirty or so minutes, the cake is browning too quickly, you may need to tent it with foil.(2) Still, the wind snapped one of my tent 's poles and it's oddly misshapen at first light.(3) Once again bears had been at the depot, and the tent , poles, groundsheets, cooking pot, and primus were all missing.(4) As Mildred walks in, his long, slender fingers tent themselves in front of his face, a gesture that means he is focusing, deep in thought.(5) About two years ago I was running an extremely successful school for the blind out of a tent at a camp ground.(6) Television footage showed metal posts that held the tent still in the ground.(7) To her horror, it was already on fire and she worried about the huge wooden poles that supported the enormous tent .(8) The ground has also been used to tent unskilled labourers laying fiber optic cables.(9) A boy about twelve years old knocked on the front supporting pole of the tent .(10) Sheltered under a huge tent , more than 1 000 people converged to celebrate the heritage and rich history of Alexandra.(11) These cannot be dismissed unless the university will allow me to tent and maintain a garden in the Quad.(12) He snatched his big horse's rope bridle from a post underneath the tent 's shelter and stalked off.(13) Its rugged charm has remained unspoilt by progress, while a bustling main street and its wide range of tented camps, hotels, and lodges have established it as a favourite holiday resort.(14) What Jim calls ├ö├ç├┐a tented village├ö├ç├û will spring up, complete with heaters to keep the November chill at bay.(15) But you are unlikely to stumble upon either at the ├ö├ç├┐Banjara Camps├ö├ç├û, a tented resort that nestles on the banks of a river in the backdrop of some dramatic peaks.(16) We found the floor in the tented operating theatre was not stable enough.
(1) pitch a tent :: ఒక టెంట్ పిచ్
(2) tent pole :: టెంట్ పోల్
(3) circus tent :: సర్కస్ డేరా
(4) tent peg :: డేరా పెగ్
(5) tent pegs :: టెంట్ కొయ్యమేకులను
(6) shelter tent :: ఆశ్రయం డేరా
(7) pup tent :: పప్ టెంట్
1. marquee ::
2. big top ::
3. dome tent ::
4. pup tent ::
5. teepee ::
6. wigwam ::
7. encamp ::
8. camp ::
9. bivouac ::
10. camp out ::
tent, tented, tenting, tents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but in this TENT, he belongs to you.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
you'd be scrubbing out pots
in the cook's TENT. Go!
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Do that. Start the paperwork
to bring him into the TENT."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
You didn't stop being a crow the day
you walked into Mance Rayder's TENT.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
I want you to share my TENT.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: tent
Meaning and definitions of tent, translation in Telugu language for tent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tent in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tent"
What tent means in Telugu, tent meaning in Telugu, tent definition, examples and pronunciation of tent in Telugu language.