Noun(1) a special situation(2) an action(3) a special abstraction(4) an artifact(5) an event(6) a vaguely specified concern(7) a statement regarded as an object(8) an entity that is not named specifically(9) any attribute or quality considered as having its own existence(10) a special objective(11) a persistent illogical feeling of desire or aversion(12) a separate and self-contained entity
(1) We could easily end up in a situation where the only thing left is, in a sense, the shadow of a monarchy.(2) Another cool thing is they mix in black and white video to accompany some of the songs.(3) The use of any part of any creature for this type of thing is quite unacceptable.(4) There was a time when really this thing was not taken as seriously as it should have been.(5) Taxi Driver is quite poetical and the thing you remember about it is its honesty and observation.(6) the only thing I could do well was cook(7) At the newcomer level, sketch shows seem quite the thing .(8) What they fail to consider is the harsh reality that there is no such thing as a new morality.(9) I know it's confusing, but think of the thing that distinguishes you from your dad.(10) the same thing(11) Grandparents can be different in age and circumstances but they have one thing in common.(12) she couldn't find a thing to wear(13) I'm not a thing, not a work of art to be cherished(14) they had one thing in common├ö├ç├Âthey were men of action(15) Maybe the most interesting and surprising thing about American sports is that they aren't English.(16) Familial ties are the only thing they have in common, and the story pivots around this link.
(1) one thing :: ఒక మాట
(2) same thing :: అదే విషయం
(3) the same thing :: అలాంటిదే
(4) poor thing :: అమాయక ప్రాణి
(5) sure thing :: ఖచ్చితంగా విషయం
(6) living thing :: జీవం ఉన్న
(7) the thing :: విషయం
(8) another thing :: వేరె విషయం
(9) for one thing :: ఒక దాని కోసం
(10) little thing :: చిన్న విషయం
1. object ::
3. equipment ::
4. activity ::
5. thought ::
6. remark ::
7. incident ::
9. characteristic ::
10. fact ::
11. fact of the matter ::
12. person ::
14. penchant for ::
15. what one likes ::
ఏమి ఒక ఇష్టపడ్డారు
16. fashion ::
17. matter ::
thing, thingies, things, thingy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The last THING UIT is going to do
is read the chat you use to jerk off.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
trying to steer you
towards a sure THING.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
It's not a reasonable THING
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
That's more of a prom THING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
The worst THING about your coronation -
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: thing
Meaning and definitions of thing, translation in Telugu language for thing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of thing in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "thing"
What thing means in Telugu, thing meaning in Telugu, thing definition, examples and pronunciation of thing in Telugu language.