చిట్కా, కూచియైన కొన, కొస
Noun(1) the extreme end of something; especially something pointed(2) a relatively small amount of money given for services rendered (as by a waiter(3) an indication of potential opportunity(4) a V shape(5) the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill
Verb(1) cause to tilt(2) mark with a tip(3) give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on(4) cause to topple or tumble by pushing(5) to incline or bend from a vertical position(6) walk on one's toes(7) strike lightly(8) give insider information or advise to(9) remove the tip from
(1) I took it and grabbed my wallet, placing the money with a tip at the plate.(2) Yogi Berra, another Yankee, gave him the most trouble until he got a tip from California pitching coach Marv Grissom.(3) He smiled wistfully and we got up leaving money and a tip on the table.(4) Because all of them are poor, they tip her with fake money.(5) the rubber tip of the walking stick(6) French restaurants often add up to 15%, but the waiters will still expect a tip if service has been good.(7) Sarah handed the boy the money and a generous tip .(8) The rubber tip of her bottle hung from her lips, clenched securely between her young baby teeth.(9) A tip for left-handed batters: Your first pitch is going to be a high fastball running away.(10) Press the tip of your index finger in the middle of the tie, just below the knot.(11) For example, when there's someone at a UK supermarket checkout to pack your groceries for you, it's all part of the service: no tip is expected.(12) The room has a great light fixture, by Artemide, and truly original artwork in the cast of a broken piano that artist Leesa French found in a rubbish tip .(13) he never leaves a tip(14) The new bins will mean even more rubbish going to the tip - the items for recycling are initially collected at the site before being taken away to recycling plants.(15) The River Niger flows through the country in the extreme south-west, and the northern tip of Lake Chad lies in the extreme south-east.(16) However, if you happen to be out with me, just don't expect me to cough up for a tip if the service has been average or lousy.
(1) tip over :: పైగా చిట్కా
(2) tip-off :: టిప్-ఆఫ్
(3) felt-tip pen :: భావించాడు-చిట్కా పెన్
(4) southern tip :: దక్షిణ కొన
(5) rubbish tip :: చెత్త సూచన
(6) hot tip :: వేడి సూచన
(7) felt-tip :: భావించాడు-చిట్కా
1. point ::
2. gratuity ::
3. piece of advice ::
4. backsheesh ::
5. peak ::
6. crest ::
7. wind ::
8. overturn ::
9. upset ::
10. lean ::
12. tumble ::
13. tap ::
14. tilt ::
15. tiptoe ::
16. bung ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, a little TIP. He says he can eat
frozen yogurt. Do not believe it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
So if you want to TIP the scales
back in your favor,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
All she's got to do is TIP it over
and point it at her fries!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
This is just the TIP
of Shogun World's prick.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
♪ Dribble, spit, TIP scale
Dirty dogma ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: tip
Meaning and definitions of tip, translation in Telugu language for tip with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tip in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tip"
What tip means in Telugu, tip meaning in Telugu, tip definition, examples and pronunciation of tip in Telugu language.