Noun(1) the commercial exchange (buying and selling on domestic or international markets(2) the skilled practice of a practical occupation(3) the business given to a commercial establishment by its customers(4) a particular instance of buying or selling(5) people who perform a particular kind of skilled work(6) steady winds blowing from east to west above and below the equator(7) an equal exchange
Verb(1) engage in the trade of(2) turn in as payment or part payment for a purchase(3) be traded at a certain price or under certain conditions(4) exchange or give (something(5) do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood
(1) Such cakes are sometimes called ├ö├ç├┐high ratio cakes├ö├ç├û in the trade .(2) a significant increase in foreign trade(3) Workshop practices and detailed technical information is available in guides and manuals to the trade .(4) The local involvement in the timber trade was restricted to manual labour and shifting timber sleepers after they were cut.(5) Home inspection is a trade that requires special training, knowledge, and skills.(6) The big fella no longer is demanding a trade , which wasn't feasible anyway, or to be waived, which was unlikely.(7) Certainly, there are some good reasons why most property companies' shares should trade at a modest discount to their net asset value.(8) players can demand a trade after five years of service(9) Urbanisation accelerated, and with it Africa's international trade in manufactures and services.(10) UK deficit on trade in goods and services in January stood at Ôö¼├║4.6 billion(11) These were the small fry of the trade , the hawkers, who often reappeared with new stock mere hours after a confrontation.(12) Luckily, the team does not need to trade players to lose payroll, just let some go.(13) Prisoners may trade antituberculosis drugs, to be saved for later use or to be traded for goods or services or to pay off debts.(14) a move to ban all trade in ivory(15) By contract, he can demand a trade to any team, minus six he excludes, within 10 days of the World Series.(16) the trade in illegal drugs is widespread
(1) trade-off :: రాజీ
(2) trade show :: వాణిజ్య ప్రదర్శన
(3) international trade :: అంతర్జాతీయ వాణిజ్యం
(4) trade fair :: న్యాయ పరమైన వ్యాపారం
(5) foreign trade :: విదేశీ వాణిజ్యం
(6) fair trade :: స్వేచ్ఛా వాణిజ్య
(7) free trade :: స్వేచ్చాయుత వాణిజ్యం
(8) trade in :: వాణిజ్యం
1. commerce ::
2. exchange ::
3. craft ::
4. trade wind ::
5. deal ::
6. swop ::
7. patronage ::
9. operate ::
10. swap ::
11. merchandise ::
12. trade in ::
13. swop ::
14. sell ::
trade, traded, trades, trading, tradings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
what if I
propose a TRADE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
I will give either of you $20 right now
to TRADE pants with me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
The slave TRADE has entered
a downturn, it's true.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
in the slave TRADE.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Turn left onto Ragman Lane,
where I do most of my TRADE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: trade
Meaning and definitions of trade, translation in Telugu language for trade with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of trade in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "trade"
What trade means in Telugu, trade meaning
in Telugu, trade definition, examples and pronunciation
of trade in Telugu language.