- విచారణకర్ణికpretrialప్రయోగం చేసాడుtrialing
Noun(1) the act of testing something(2) trying something to find out about it(3) the act of undergoing testing(4) (law(5) (sports(6) an annoying or frustrating or catastrophic event
(1) The Caseys should pick one or two of their export markets to test and trial new formulas.(2) That trial proceeded, I prosecuted, and the jury duly convicted him of perjury.(3) ├ö├ç├┐The Super Series will be our first opportunity to trial this process in Test match cricket,├ö├ç├û he said.(4) One of my favourite scenes is when Lauren interviews Graeme to test his suitability for a drug trial .(5) the newspaper accounts of the trial(6) It cannot be violated to uphold criminal proceedings or to be used as evidence in a criminal trial .(7) Instead they voted for a full gyratory system for a trial period of three months.(8) In addition, Malaysia will be a severe trial for race engines, which will, for the first time, be tested over a second consecutive GP weekend.(9) Also, at the end of the trial , the judge said to the jury that evidence was only to be taken notice of from the witness box.(10) This will enable advertisers such as Churchill to trial a variety of ads with different types of customer.(11) There are four problems with this evidentiary basis for the trial judge's conviction.(12) she's on trial(13) Your complaint seems to be about the way the trial judge directed the jury.(14) internment without trial(15) on a trial basis(16) it was a trial to stay awake
(1) clinical trial :: క్లినికల్ ట్రయల్
(2) trial and error :: విచారణ మరియు లోపం
(3) trial balance :: విచారణ సంతులనం
(4) trial period :: ట్రయల్ కాలానికి
(5) fair trial :: న్యాయమైన విచారణ
(6) trial order :: విచారణ క్రమంలో
(7) stand trial :: విచారణకు
(8) on trial :: విచారణ
(9) trial run :: పరీక్షించింది
(10) jury trial :: న్యాయ విచారణ
1. court case ::
2. test ::
3. nuisance ::
4. trouble ::
5. trial run ::
6. visitation ::
7. test ::
atrial, pretrial, pretrials, trial, trialed, trialing, trialling, trials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
is at the port awaiting TRIAL,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
That is one TRIAL by combat
I look forward to watching.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
they give it a TRIAL run.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
we have determined that Loras Tyrell
and Cersei Lannister's TRIAL
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
We'll have a TRIAL, anyway.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: trial
Meaning and definitions of trial, translation in Telugu language for trial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of trial in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "trial"
What trial means in Telugu, trial meaning
in Telugu, trial definition, examples and pronunciation
of trial in Telugu language.