Adjective(1) having great (or a certain(2) broad in scope or content(3) (used of eyes(4) very large in expanse or scope(5) great in degree(6) having ample fabric(7) not on target
Adverb(1) with or by a broad space(2) to the fullest extent possible(3) far from the intended target(4) to or over a great extent or range; far
(1) it was just wide of the left post(2) McMahon had two good opportunities to add to his tally and claim a hat-trick but fired wide on both occasions.(3) Fuchsias come in wide varieties ranging from tall shrubs to very fragile greenhouse specimens.(4) The practice supports a wide variety of clients across the region, ranging from small local firms to national organisations.(5) The ball had been switched from side to side before finally Stark was given the scoring pass wide on the right.(6) On 11 minutes, the visitors thought that they had taken the lead but a cracking effort went inches wide of the target.(7) But this is to miss the point by such a wide margin that it amounts to yet another deliberate deceit.(8) it's the best shop in the whole wide world(9) Derry had a chance to respond immediately but Burke's free drifted wide .(10) It is located in a wide basin on the road linking India with Central Asia.(11) In restaurants and malls, however, caregiving by mothers exceeded that of fathers by a wide margin.(12) His mouth at times opened so wide it practically split his jaw.(13) That proposition won by a wide margin overall and garnered more than half the female vote.(14) Today a wide range of fresh varieties such as plum, cherry and vine tomatoes are readily available.(15) But after muscling through the defence, Murphy shot just wide of the post.(16) We have always been a wide variety of different shapes and sizes.
(1) world wide web :: అంతర్జాలం
(2) open wide :: వెడల్పుగా తెరువు
(3) wide angle :: విస్తృత కోణము
(4) wide area network :: వైడ్ ఏరియా నెట్వర్క్
(5) far and wide :: సుదూరాలు
(6) wide world :: విస్తృత ప్రపంచంలో
(7) be wide awake :: విస్తృత మేలుకొని ఉంటుంది
(8) wide area :: వైశాల్యములో
1. broad ::
2. fully open ::
3. comprehensive ::
4. off target ::
5. blanket ::
6. wide-eyed ::
7. full ::
8. wide of the mark ::
మార్క్ యొక్క విస్తృత
9. fully ::
10. off target ::
11. widely ::
12. astray ::
1. narrow ::
2. slender ::
3. slim ::
4. thin ::
wide, widely, wideness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
...across a WIDE range
of perceptual modalities.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
Okay, first of all, what you call a gap
was nearly three feet WIDE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
...yet not so WIDE
that the picture looks distorted.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
I have a very WIDE circle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: wide
Meaning and definitions of wide, translation in Telugu language for wide with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of wide in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "wide"
What wide means in Telugu, wide meaning
in Telugu, wide definition, examples and pronunciation
of wide in Telugu language.