శీతాకాలము, సంవత్సరము, జీవితంలో చివరి దశ, క్షీణదశ
Noun(1) the coldest season of the year; in the northern hemisphere it extends from the winter solstice to the vernal equinox
Verb(1) spend the winter
(1) The fourth data set comes from the growth of a field winter wheat crop.(2) Production of winter wheat, harvested in July, was down by up to 50 percent.(3) The plots were then overseeded with white mustard, sorghum-sudangrass, winter wheat, or a mix of oat and hairy vetch.(4) To make a good return from markets, you need to have spring, summer, autumn and winter crops.(5) Instead, the stubble of last year's spring barley crop sticks forlornly out of the waterlogged ground where the winter wheat should have been.(6) during winter(7) in the depths of winter(8) Varieties of winter wheat used for grain may also be used for forage.(9) We're looking at some idea that it might be a colder than normal winter in the Northeast and Midwest.(10) The growing cycle of the new oilseeds allows them to be planted after harvest on land used for winter wheat, making two crops a year from the same acreage.(11) winter weather(12) As many as two-thirds of the shoots produced in a winter wheat crop may fail to survive to form ears and yield grain.(13) Soft red winter wheat and corn used were produced on farms in southeast Virginia and obtained from a local grain dealer.(14) in winter(15) In Kansas, I see that some of the winter wheat has been harvested.(16) The war is already interfering with the harvesting of winter crops and the planting of spring ones.
(1) in winter :: చలికాలంలో
(2) last winter :: గత శీతాకాలంలో
(3) winter coat :: చలి కోటు
(4) winter sport :: శీతాకాలపు క్రీడ
(5) winter break :: శీతాకాల విరామం
(6) winter sports :: శీతాకాలపు క్రీడలు
(7) winter vacation :: శీతాకాలపు సెలవులు
(8) winter season :: శీతాకాలం
(9) winter clothes :: శీతాకాలంలో బట్టలు
(10) early winter :: ప్రారంభ శీతాకాలంలో
1. wintertime ::
2. cold season ::
3. snow season ::
5. wintertide ::
6. overwinter ::
winter, wintered, wintering, winterize, winterizes, winters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Without the king?
- Winter may be coming,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
In the WINTER, that seat's close enough
to the radiator...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
In the pre-Christian era, as the WINTER
solstice approached and the plants died...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
How else you make it through WINTER?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
You're a long way from home,
and WINTER is coming.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: winter
Meaning and definitions of winter, translation in Telugu language for winter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of winter in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "winter"
What winter means in Telugu, winter meaning in Telugu, winter definition, examples and pronunciation of winter in Telugu language.