Adjective(1) posing no difficulty; requiring little effort(2) not hurried or forced, or easygoing(3) free from worry or anxiety(4) affording pleasure(5) having little impact, or light(6) readily exploited or tricked(7) in fortunate circumstances financially; moderately rich(8) marked by moderate steepness(9) affording comfort(10) casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior, or light(11) less in demand and therefore readily obtainable(12) obtained with little effort or sacrifice, often obtained illegally
Adverb(1) with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily'(2) without speed (`slow' is sometimes used informally for `slowly'(3) in a relaxed manner; or without hardship
(1) it's no easy task(2) You searched for premises which were comparatively easy targets.(3) He looked set for an easy season after early domination, but a slump in his form mid-season made a race of it.(4) It is thought that the attacker preyed on him because he thought he was an easy target.(5) he was easy to identify(6) he had an easy way about him(7) With so many people to choose from, booking several dates in a short amount of time is easy .(8) He said it was easy for politicians to make spending promises but more difficult to find the money.(9) The house in the suburbs, the sense of life being easy and calm, it was a little dull but fulfilling.(10) Mr Weston, a lifelong biker, said: " Bikers are easy pickings.(11) In many ways, life is too easy for those American developers.(12) Part of the reason is that the lunch programs are an easy target for political special interests.(13) Nobody is going to think you're easy , in fact they will probably think you are sensible and cautious.(14) He is so easy with it that like a general who has always won battles, he has won loud applause from the audience after each show.(15) there's no easy answer to it(16) It is an easy point of criticism Larry, but the problem with family violence is the hidden nature of it.
(1) take it easy :: టేక్ ఇట్
(2) take easy :: సరదాగ తీసుకో
(3) very easy :: చాలా సులభం
(4) be easy :: సులభంగా
(5) not easy :: సులభం కాదు
(6) easy-going :: సులభంగా అనుసరించు
(7) too easy :: చాలా సులభం
(8) easy come easy go :: సులువుగా వస్తే సులువుగా పోతుంది
1. uncomplicated ::
2. docile ::
3. vulnerable ::
4. natural ::
5. calm ::
6. leisurely ::
7. promiscuous ::
8. well-off ::
9. gentle ::
11. tardily ::
13. soft ::
1. arduous ::
2. demanding ::
3. exacting ::
4. formidable ::
5. hard ::
6. labored ::
7. laborious ::
8. rough ::
9. severe ::
10. stiff ::
11. strenuous ::
12. tough ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No kidding. You didn't make it EASY to find.
I spent hours digging around online.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
It isn't EASY, Miguel. It isn't.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
And for a bunch of euros
is EASY to rent a filthy warehouse
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
It's EASY money. Till we catch you. Say
the word, I'll take you on a ride-along.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
Yeah, you know what,
she00:01:44,522 --> 00:01:4635
00:01:46,191 --> 00:01:47,942
and I'd like for us to ha00:01:46,191 --> 00:01:47,9436
00:01:48,777 --> 00:01:52,530
That is very mature of yo00:01:48,777 --> 00:01:52,530
That is very ma37
00:01:53,948 --> 00:01:55,492
- All right, back to lear00:01:53,948 --> 038
00:01:57,285 --> 00:01:59,120
Oh, EASY, Bill Nye, the Science Guy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
English to Telugu Dictionary: easy
Meaning and definitions of easy, translation in Telugu language for easy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of easy in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "easy"
What easy means in Telugu, easy meaning in Telugu, easy definition, examples and pronunciation of easy in Telugu language.