సరిపడు, అనుగుణముగా ఉండు
Noun(1) a set of garments (usually including a jacket and trousers or skirt(2) a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy(3) (slang(4) a man's courting of a woman; seeking the affections of a woman (usually with the hope of marriage(5) a petition or appeal made to a person of superior status or rank(6) playing card in any of four sets of 13 cards in a pack; each set has its own symbol and color
Verb(1) be agreeable or acceptable to(2) be agreeable or acceptable(3) accord or comport with(4) enhance the appearance of
(1) He attempted to enter the ship by the funnel but nearly went up in a puff of smoke due to the non fire retardant Santa suit .(2) He had a spotty complexion and wore a striped T-shirt and blue Reebok track suit .(3) a jogging suit(4) they went ashore and changed to another suit of sails(5) what time would suit you?(6) Therefore the ace of diamonds is the lowest card of its suit when diamonds are not trumps.(7) If you are still clinging to polyester ski pants and an old knit, long sleeved, bike jersey as your race suit , consider Lycra.(8) Clad in a suit of white armor and flying her own standard she liberated France from the English at the battle of Orleans.(9) he could not compete with John's charms in Marian's eyes and his suit came to nothing(10) The ambassador for Poland is returning from Rome having made suit to the Pope for 20,000 crowns.(11) And I think one of the things that has become very apparent is, we suited up for the war, but we didn't really suit up for the peace adequately.(12) This year, Kirtilal Kalidas have come out with a range of ornaments styled to suit people of all ages.(13) If a plaintiff wins his suit in public nuisance, he can receive both money damages and injunctive relief.(14) they took care to suit their answers to the questions put to them(15) When it comes to mortgages, the mainstream banks have been relatively slow to adjust their acceptance criteria to suit this new environment.(16) It was like one of those Monty Python sketches where a man in a suit of armour walks in and slaps everyone with a rubber chicken.
(1) bathing suit :: స్నానం దావా
(2) swimming suit :: ఈత దావా
(3) suit up :: అప్ సరిపోయేందుకు
(4) sweat suit :: స్వేద దావా
(5) wet suit :: వెట్ సూట్
(6) diving suit :: ఈత దుస్తులు
(7) jogging suit :: జాగింగ్ దావా
(8) to suit :: సరిపోయేందుకు
(9) suit yourself :: మీరే సరిపోయేందుకు
(10) business suit :: వ్యాపార దావా
1. outfit ::
2. businessman ::
3. legal action ::
4. entreaty ::
5. courtship ::
6. suit of clothes ::
7. lawsuit ::
8. become ::
9. be convenient for ::
కోసం సౌకర్యవంతంగా ఉంటుంది
11. accommodate ::
12. beseem ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And that's not a bathing SUIT,
it's a tan line.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Maybe we can pick out a new SUIT for him
without knowing his size...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
Irony's not really my strong SUIT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
No one comes in without wearing a SUIT.
Whoever is not essential here
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
I have to say, you--
You do look good in that SUIT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
English to Telugu Dictionary: suit
Meaning and definitions of suit, translation in Telugu language for suit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of suit in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "suit"
What suit means in Telugu, suit meaning in Telugu, suit definition, examples and pronunciation of suit in Telugu language.