Noun(1) the upper part of the human body or the front part of the body in animals; contains the face and brains(2) a single domestic animal(3) that which is responsible for one's thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason(4) a person who is in charge(5) the front of a military formation or procession(6) the pressure exerted by a fluid(7) the top of something(8) the source of water from which a stream arises(9) (grammar(10) the tip of an abscess (where the pus accumulates(11) the length or height based on the size of a human or animal head(12) a dense cluster of flowers or foliage(13) the educator who has executive authority for a school(14) an individual person(15) a user of (usually soft(16) a natural elevation (especially a rocky one that juts out into the sea
Verb(1) to go or travel towards(2) be in charge of(3) travel in front of; go in advance of others(4) be the first or leading member of (a group(5) direct the course; determine the direction of travelling(6) take its rise(7) be in the front of or on top of(8) form a head or come or grow to a head(9) remove the head of
(1) Failure to use a helmet increased the risk of injuries to the head , neck, and face.(2) Watch for the notice board with a diagram identifying the mountains at the head of the lake.(3) I'm no good at IQ tests - I have no head for numbers and score lower than I should.(4) On the morning of the battle she begged me to allow her to carry the American flag at the head of the regiment.(5) He put his hands on my sides and I put my arms around his neck and rested my head against his chest.(6) The river head is the source not only of the property's water, but also of its joie de vivre.(7) With sheer will power, she forced herself to nod at Dante and sit at the head of the table.(8) You may be one of the many people who see head on your beer as a bad thing.(9) So I'll be at the head of the queue for transfers, which are embargoed until September 1st.(10) he's the deputy head there(11) While the chicken is cooking break apart the head of lettuce into bite sized pieces.(12) She was tall, only half a head shorter than he was.(13) At dinner that night, I only had to reach for the wine bottle when the head waiter raced across to pour it for me.(14) A young kid catches a 6lb mullet, knocks it on the head , takes it home to show mum, then it goes in the bin.(15) are you the head of the household?(16) The head waiter gave parties every night in the kitchens, at which he and his local friends drank the cellars out.
(1) head office :: ప్రధాన కార్యాలయం
(2) head off :: ఆఫ్ అధిపతిగా
(3) big head :: పెద్ద తల
(4) head up :: అప్ తల
(5) head over heels :: ముఖ్య విషయంగా పైగా హెడ్
(6) head teacher :: ప్రధానోపాధ్యాయుడు
(7) head for :: దాని కోసమ్ వెల్లడం
(8) the head :: తలకాయ
(9) head of state :: రాష్ట్ర నికి ముఖ్యుడు
1. chief ::
2. skull ::
4. aptitude ::
5. leader ::
6. front ::
7. source ::
8. froth ::
9. forefront ::
10. drumhead ::
11. point ::
12. question ::
13. headspring ::
14. headway ::
15. chief ::
17. header ::
18. oral sex ::
20. foreland ::
21. mind ::
22. capitulum ::
23. school principal ::
24. lead ::
25. command ::
26. move toward ::
27. guide ::
28. head up ::
1. bottom ::
2. nadir ::
head, headed, headily, headless, heads, headship, headships, subhead, subheads
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All right, bagels down.
Before we HEAD to the airport,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Ser Gregor will HEAD out with 500 riders
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
She does know her way
around a man's HEAD, I'll give her that.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
I am her Hand, not her HEAD.
I can't make her decisions for her.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
the HEAD of the baker who makes my bread,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: head
Meaning and definitions of head, translation in Telugu
language for head with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of head in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'head'
What head means in Telugu, head meaning
in Telugu, head
definition, examples and pronunciation
of head in Telugu language.