కెప్టన్ హోదాకు తక్కువైన సైనిక అధికారి
Noun(1) a commissioned military officer(2) an officer in a police force(3) an assistant with power to act when his superior is absent(4) an officer holding a commissioned rank in the United States Navy or the United States Coast Guard; below lieutenant commander and above lieutenant junior grade
(1) Mr Long, a former flight lieutenant , was based at RAF Lyneham from 1962 until 1994.(2) In a separate incident, guerrillas killed a police lieutenant in the same city.(3) He served two tours as a lieutenant in the navy in Vietnam between December 1967 and April 1969, when he returned to the US with three Purple Hearts and a Silver Star.(4) I served with outstanding female officers as an Army military police lieutenant and captain - officers who were equal or superior to me in every way.(5) ├ö├ç├┐We're in a state of high alert,├ö├ç├û said one police lieutenant .(6) In 1978 he was appointed deputy lord lieutenant for Wiltshire.(7) As a Royal Navy lieutenant , he was awarded the Distinguished Service Cross for navigating unchartered waters off the Burmese coast.(8) She was eager to see the damage for herself, even though her husband, a police lieutenant , warned her how bad it was.(9) Sir James has commanded in every rank from lieutenant to vice-admiral.(10) After a portentous prologue, the film shifts five years ahead, showing him in his new position as lieutenant in the citizen police force.(11) As a Shawnee police department lieutenant explained to reporters, the transparent tape performed as advertised.(12) Eventually he gets promoted up to being a lieutenant and becomes the right-hand man to the family boss.(13) Thereafter he was Edward's chief lieutenant in the north.(14) And the lieutenant was the leader of the platoon.(15) The principal made a call to the police captain or lieutenant , and said, I've got a drug issue here.(16) As a Navy lieutenant during World War II, he introduced to the U.S. Navy the importance of knowing how to swim.
(1) second lieutenant :: రెండవ లెఫ్టినెంట్
(2) first lieutenant :: మొదటి లెఫ్ట్నెంట్
(3) lieutenant-colonel :: లెఫ్ట్నెంట్ కల్నల్
(4) lieutenant commander :: లెఫ్టినెంట్ కమాండర్
1. deputy ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...your screen-worn Lieutenant Uhura
panties, that kind of stuff.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
Except we buried
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
This is Lieutenant Colonel Castro.
Alert Level 5 has just been declared.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
Lieutenant Alcázar speaking,
Civil Guard unit.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: lieutenant
Meaning and definitions of lieutenant, translation in Telugu language for lieutenant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lieutenant in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lieutenant"
What lieutenant means in Telugu, lieutenant meaning in Telugu, lieutenant definition, examples and pronunciation of lieutenant in Telugu language.