Noun(1) social relations involving intrigue to gain authority or power(2) the study of government of states and other political units(3) the profession devoted to governing and to political affairs(4) the opinion you hold with respect to political questions(5) the activities and affairs involved in managing a state or a government
(1) The multi-millionaire has kept close ties with the university where he studied politics from 1971 to 1974.(2) Most young women respond to the politics of women's studies by staying away in droves.(3) He took an active interest in politics and was closely associated with the Fine Gael party for which he was a major fund raiser.(4) The university can only provide a small range of subjects including language, history, politics , law and philosophy.(5) Global economics depends on that kind of cooperation; global politics builds on it.(6) And then there's the considerable amount of office politics associated with the beverage behemoth.(7) As much as politics are a common ground, so is grief, and the two of them had that in common as well.(8) They have no idea how to intervene politically in global politics .(9) The point was made another way yesterday by Martin Shaw, professor of international relations and politics at Sussex University.(10) He said gossip and canny office politics were far more common activities for men than most people realise.(11) It is with this perspective that the editor uses cultural and social material in his study of politics in Libya.(12) He studied politics and history at Glasgow University, and went to Pennslyvania to take a post-graduate course.(13) States are no longer the key actors in global politics .(14) a politics lecturer(15) We need something besides religion and politics to debate over our beers, lattes, cuppas or sports waters.(16) The participants at the Cairo conference were commemorating an age when Third World solidarity changed global politics .
(1) politic :: రాజకీయ
(2) office politics :: కార్యాలయ రాజకీయాలను
(3) world politics :: ప్రపంచ రాజకీయాల్లో
(4) comparative politics :: సామ్య రాజకీయాలు
(5) party politics :: పార్టీ రాజకీయాలు
(6) power politics :: శక్తివంతమైన రాజకీయాలను
1. government ::
2. political science ::
3. political views ::
4. power struggle ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You have your father's
instincts for POLITICS,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
FEDERALE [IN SPANISH]:
Politics, man. Politics.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
I always hated the POLITICS.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
Killing and POLITICS
aren't always the same thing.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
Police, POLITICS, institutions...
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: politics
Meaning and definitions of politics, translation in Telugu language for politics with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of politics in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "politics"
What politics means in Telugu, politics meaning
in Telugu, politics definition, examples and pronunciation
of politics in Telugu language.