Noun(1) a gait in which steps and hops alternate(2) a mistake resulting from neglect
Verb(1) bypass(2) intentionally fail to attend(3) jump lightly(4) leave suddenly(5) bound off one point after another(6) cause to skip over a surface
(1) It's not even that I secretly skip the horrid hair washing bath night.(2) Letters that list complaints or that skip from one subject to another are often rejected or heavily edited.(3) It was as if everyone in the world had a skip to their step today, and it was contagious, as good moods often are.(4) Still, the Dodger skip delighted in watching the writer's gaffes.(5) This close observation of deceit caused her to skip her turn at jumprope.(6) Chiha and Kohibi came to visit her often; she played with them on off times, and taught Kohibi how to skip rocks.(7) In a rush of sudden glee, he began to skip down the sidewalk.(8) It would take more than one skip to take all the rubbish from our garden.(9) Who, outside devotees of the sport, could name the skip of the women's curling team before this year's Winter Olympics?(10) Then skip ahead to tomorrow, friend, because today is the first day of the 58th Cannes Film Festival.(11) Fall is the season when you come alive, and right now the equinox is putting a frisky skip in your step.(12) I'm not giving away a lot of plot details, but if you're still playing the game I'd skip reading the next bit.(13) I had to pretend not to know how to skip rope when, in real life, I was quite good at it.(14) How often do you see a side holding four or five shots when the opposing skip , with his/her last bowl, draws the shot?(15) Put a skip in your step by skipping out for a lunch time walk.(16) Be aware that those who connect through cable or DSL also skip the introduction, but not as often.
(1) skip out :: అవుట్ skip
(2) skip class :: క్లాసులు ఎగరకోటడం
(3) skip over :: పైగా దాటవేయడానికి
(4) skip rope :: తాడు skip
(5) skip along :: పాటు skip
(6) skip a beat :: ఒక బీట్ దాటవేస్తే
(7) skip school :: పాఠశాల తప్పించుకోలేను
(8) skip off :: ఆఫ్ skip
1. omission ::
2. caper ::
3. omit ::
4. play truant from ::
నుండి సోమరి ప్లే
6. hop ::
7. skim ::
8. cut ::
9. decamp ::
10. skip over ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know, if you'd
rather SKIP lunch
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
so you could SKIP through the snow
with your little savage girl?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
then SKIP Episode I,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
I have to SKIP the chitchat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
can we SKIP the part where you pretend
not to know the answer,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
English to Telugu Dictionary: skip
Meaning and definitions of skip, translation in Telugu language for skip with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of skip in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "skip"
What skip means in Telugu, skip meaning
in Telugu, skip definition, examples and pronunciation
of skip in Telugu language.