Noun(1) a fact that has been verified(2) conformity to reality or actuality(3) a true statement(4) the quality of being near to the true value(5) United States abolitionist and feminist who was freed from slavery and became a leading advocate of the abolition of slavery and for the rights of women (1797-1883
(1) As Mark Twain once said, " Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction?(2) to hide the truth from sb(3) From it beginnings this government has had a tenuous relationship with truth .(4) We are not going to make any progress on this until we get some truth and transparency about what's going on.(5) "I can't tell you much for you must discover the whole truth for yourself.(6) You tell that lie to thousands and keep telling it, and soon enough it becomes accepted as truth .(7) It will say that truth and honesty were the basic disciplines of scientists such as Jones.(8) Even true stories do not display the whole truth - just a version or perception of it.(9) we don't know the whole truth(10) he had to accept the truth of her accusation(11) There is some truth in the old saying that there is a small child in each of us only waiting to get out to play.(12) she found out the truth about him(13) truth is stranger than fiction(14) If facts are checked by many more sources then the truth is likelier to be told.(15) I can't demand that people speak the absolute truth about the dear departed.(16) The news is uncertain, the details clouded and vague, and the truth behind the fact is elusive.
(1) the truth :: నిజం
(2) tell the truth :: నిజమ్ చెప్పు
(3) nothing but the truth :: సత్యం తప్ప ఇంకేమీ
(4) in truth :: నిజం
(5) moment of truth :: నిజమైన క్షణం
(6) telling the truth :: నిజం చెప్తున్నాను
(7) of truth :: సత్యాన్ని
(8) face the truth :: నిజం ఎదుర్కొనేందుకు
(9) speak the truth :: నిజం మాట్లాడటం
(10) find out the truth :: నిజం తెలుసుకోవడానికి
1. veracity ::
2. what actually happened ::
ఏమి నిజంగా జరిగిన
4. fact ::
5. accuracy ::
6. the true ::
1. falsity ::
2. untruth ::
truth, truthful, truths
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to the possibility
that the TRUTH may sound silly
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
And the TRUTH about Ser Rodrik,
who I beheaded.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
OK. You want the TRUTH?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
He told the TRUTH.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
Well, I'm glad I found out the TRUTH
about you before this went any further.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: truth
Meaning and definitions of truth, translation in Telugu language for truth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of truth in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "truth"
What truth means in Telugu, truth meaning in Telugu, truth definition, examples and pronunciation of truth in Telugu language.