సంఘటన జరిగినప్పుడు ఉన్న వ్యక్తి, ప్రత్యక్షంగా చూసిన వ్యక్తి-సాక్షి, న్యాయస్థానంలో ప్రమాణం చేసి నిజం చెపుతాననే వ్యక్తి-సాక్షి
Noun(1) someone who sees an event and reports what happened(2) a close observer; someone who looks at something (such as an exhibition of some kind(3) testimony by word or deed to your religious faith(4) (law
Verb(1) be a witness to(2) perceive or be contemporaneous with
(1) God directs those who follow Jesus Christ to represent Christ in the world and to witness to God's love.(2) For me, they embody and express the faith and witness of an extraordinary servant of Christ.(3) We are enriched in our understanding of the faith and strengthened for witness and service in the world as we listen to the voices of all God's people and receive their gifts.(4) It does not deal well with the question of how doing evil to one to stop evil to many can witness to the reign of a God that is truly and completely good.(5) A wise Christian told me about a year ago that I should never forget that God has put me in a great position to witness to lots of people.(6) Such vigilance is to witness to the power of Scripture and of Christ, as led by the Spirit.(7) I think a lot of it is due to my Mum, she was raised as a Jehovah's witness .(8) He then asks them to witness the signature of his will.(9) the memorial service was witness to the wide circle of his interest(10) As we exercise faithful stewardship over our bodies, we witness to our thankfulness to God for those bodies(11) Neither panels, as wings of a triptych, are of course signed, but they witness to a feature of El Greco's life - the production of multiple versions of the same scenes.(12) she appeared as witness for SeÔö£├¡n(13) We were a group of Christians, about twenty to thirty in number, who had come together for the bank holiday weekend to witness to Jesus Christ.(14) Sinclair complained that the Crown had failed to disclose a police statement that was inconsistent with evidence the witness gave in court.(15) It requires instruction in the faith and above all training in prayer, so that the gifts necessary for humble service and faithful witness be received by all.(16) I was witness to one of the most amazing comebacks in sprinting history
(1) bear witness :: ఎలుగుబంటి సాక్షి
(2) a witness :: ఒక సాక్షి
(3) expert witness :: నిపుణుడుగా సాక్షి
(4) witness box :: సాక్షి బాక్స్
(5) in witness whereof :: సాక్షి పించిన లో
(6) witness stand :: సాక్షి స్టాండ్
(7) witness protection :: సాక్షి రక్షణ
(8) false witness :: తప్పుడు సాక్షి
1. observer ::
2. deponent ::
ప్రమాణ పూర్వకంగా ప్రకటన చేయు
4. informant ::
5. watcher ::
6. see ::
7. undergo ::
8. countersign ::
1. disproof ::
witness, witnessed, witnesses, witnessing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
any criminal activity
you were a WITNESS or a party to.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
"Hear my words
and bear WITNESS to my vow..."
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
Father, may I ask the WITNESS one question?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
As the stars look down in WITNESS.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
to WITNESS the union of man and wife.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: witness
Meaning and definitions of witness, translation in Telugu language for witness with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of witness in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "witness"
What witness means in Telugu, witness meaning
in Telugu, witness definition, examples and pronunciation
of witness in Telugu language.