బాలిక, పెళ్లికాని పడుచు పిల్ల
Noun(1) a young female(2) a youthful female person(3) a female human offspring(4) a girl or young woman with whom a man is romantically involved(5) a friendly informal reference to a grown woman
(1) The worst moment was when I rang up one day to take out my daughter and my girl refused to let me see her, because of the mess that I was in.(2) his girl eloped with an accountant(3) Elijah put away his weapon and exchanged glances with the Prince and the young slave girl .(4) Coachman Tom and his girl Nance were due to marry when she left him for another.(5) a young girl(6) This Dutch peasant girl longed to compete in a skating race, but her family could barely afford food and she only had wooden skates.(7) I wasn't even a wife, and I certainly wasn't the hip, urban career girl I had been, either.(8) It is not known whether the baby is a boy or a girl or whether the schoolgirl mother will be allowed to keep her child.(9) A rather beautiful servant girl with dark wavy brown hair and hazel eyes came into the room.(10) is that RÔö£ÔöénÔö£├¡n and Ôö£├╝ine's girl?(11) She seemed almost oblivious to the pain that she had just caused the young slave girl .(12) Just yesterday, I was in a store that shall be nameless and got the bored Saturday girl routine.(13) a chorus girl(14) He was such a nice lad at university, and there he was gleefully encouraging the undercover reporter girl to con the electorate.(15) The young servant girl had dealt with high class ladies all her life, the good and the bad.(16) You see, a little over a century ago, I found this young slave girl wandering around the city.
(1) beautiful girl :: అందమైన అమ్మాయి
(2) pretty girl :: అందమైన అమ్మాయి
(3) bad girl :: చెడ్డ అమ్మాయి
(4) little girl :: చిన్న అమ్మాయి
(5) baby girl :: ఆడ పిల్ల
(6) good girl :: మంచి అమ్మాయి
(7) nice girl :: మంచి అమ్మాయి
(8) that girl :: ఆ అమ్మాయి
(9) girl next door :: పక్కింటి అమ్మాయి
(10) poor girl :: పేద అమ్మాయి
1. female child ::
2. young woman ::
3. girlfriend ::
4. missy ::
5. daughter ::
girl, girlhood, girlhoods, girlish, girls, girly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Every time a GIRL breaks up
with me she always starts with,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
...you've never broken up
with a GIRL in your life.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
Save yourself some pain, GIRL.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
...you meant an actual GIRL...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
I bet I can make
that GIRL president.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
English to Telugu Dictionary: girl
Meaning and definitions of girl, translation in Telugu language for girl with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of girl in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "girl"
What girl means in Telugu, girl meaning in Telugu, girl definition, examples and pronunciation of girl in Telugu language.